The T-85 X-wing was a later-generation model of the X-wing starfighter utilized by the New Republic Defense Fleet three decades after the Battle of Endor. Produced by Incom-FreiTek, the T-85 was a newer model than the T-70 X-wing fighter, which itself was a continuation of the series that started with the T-65B X-wing starfighter. Commander Poe Dameron flew T-85 X-wings with the rest of Rapier Squadron while serving the New Republic. The New Republic's T-85 X-wing fleet was atomised when the First Order destroyed the Hosnian system.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.001.011.021.031.041.051.061.071.081.091.101.184.108.40.206.151.16Before the Awakening
- ↑ Before the Awakening states that a T-85 X-wing fighter is at least as fast as a RZ-1 A-wing, and according to Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, the max speed of a RZ-1 is 1,300 kph. Thus, we know that the speed of a T-85 is at least 1,300 kph.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary